As a key member of our management team, you will play an important role during the tendering stage and the execution of projects within the refractory services industry. HeatTeQ, as a subsidiary of Lizmontagens Thermal Technologies Group, is actively involved in the execution of these projects. You will work from our office in IJmuiden or on site.
As a Senior Manager, you will handle the following tasks independently:
– Outline technical descriptions;
– Prepare project planning;
– Draft specifications for construction & installation;
– Draw up budget estimates.
You will also actively participate in technical discussions and evaluate application specifications and/or technical offers from (sub)contractors.
You have extensive experience in:
– Project and site management in the field of mineral smelters, blast furnaces, hot blast stoves, and coke batteries;
– Correctly interpreting engineering drawings and specifications;
– Preparing multidisciplinary construction schedules;
– Communicating technical/constructional issues to senior client personnel.
You are fluent in both Dutch and English, and you have experience working with MS Office. You are a stress resistant team player and are eager to work and travel internationally.
We offer a competitive salary, as well as a great benefits package and an inspiring work environment. When a project requires working abroad, HeatTeQ will provide all travel arrangements. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com