As a Field Supervisor, you will act as HeatTeQ’s technical representative on site. For certain clients, HeatTeQ provides supervision (QAQC) services only. But most of the time, you are actively involved in the execution of the projects and the construction of mineral smelters, blast furnaces, hot blast stoves, and coke batteries. You will be a direct point of contact for both the client as well as our internal management. Depending on the size of the project, you may also be assigned the tasks of Site Representative.
You will handle the following tasks independently:
– Provide progress reports to HeatTeQ and its client relating to your area of expertise;
– Monitor quality in accordance with the drawings and specifications;
– Indicate deviations from project plans;
– Participate actively in technical discussions;
– Take responsibility for all other HeatTeQ supervisors on site;
– Identify and respond to deviations in the agreements between HeatTeQ and its clients relating to your field of expertise.
You have extensive experience in:
– Performing and/or supervising refractory installation of complicated structures;
– Correctly interpreting refractory drawings and specifications;
– Communicating constructive issues to client personnel and/or subcontractors.
You are fluent in spoken and written English, are stress resistant, a team player, and willing to work and travel internationally.
We offer a competitive salary as well as a great benefits package and an inspiring work environment. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org